Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

I am heading to Maryland on the 4th to buy a Jeep. I will be driving I70 to I80 through Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, and finally back to Nebraska. I'm planning on doing this trip in 2 days. Anyone familiar with this route? I see that there are some toll roads along my route, Do I pay with credit card, cash, exact change, or are they similar to Colorado where I will get a bill in the mail? Not wanting to be stuck at a toll booth with no way to pay. lol. Are there any Camping stores, or off-road shops along this route?
Also, if there is anyone along this route, please message me, I am looking for some OB members to contact just incase I have a breakdown, or get stranded at the dealership.
Thanks,
Scott

Henrock911

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Morris, Illinois, United States
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
I'm in Illinois just north of interstate 80. There is an offroad park in a small town of marseilles il. It used to take all vehicles of all sizes. I believe it's down to just side by sides and atvs and bikes now. But if you are in need of help between Peru IL to Joliet IL. Let me know. I have a whole bunch of first responders at my finger tips