US East Maryland - 2014 Jeep JK -25,000

• HTML tutorial

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
I am selling my 2014 Jeep JK that has 45,XXX miles on it. This vehicle is generally my daily driver and the mileage is due to increase. This Jeep has been offroading so there are some pinstripes, but it has also been on the Nurburgring so it’s practically a race car. Also, there is a bullseye in the windshield that happened around 10,000 miles. This was filled and has not continued to crack. There is also some wear on the driver’s seat, and some scratches near the bottom of the driver side door. The front bumper could also stand to be repainted. It is a Sport Trim with an automatic transmission, manual locks and windows. Everything works as it should. If desired, all of the stock parts will come with the Jeep. This includes 5 Stock tires and rims with TPMS sensors, front/rear bumpers, suspension components, tire carrier, headlights, and differential parts if wanted. The current tires do not have the TPMS sensor but that has been deleted with the AEV ProCal, which will accompany the Jeep. All oil changes have been made with Pennzoil Platinum and OEM MOPAR oil filters. An extra oil filter and some OEM coolant will also accompany the Jeep. CLEAN MD TITLE IN HAND AT TIME OF PURCHASE. I am asking 25,000 obo for it. No Trades.
There is a list of modifications below.
AEV Premium Front Bumper
AEV Bumper Winch Plate
AEV Bumper Skid plate
AEV Winch Cover Plate
Superwinch Tigershark 9.5 Synthetic Rope
Trucklite LED’s (Non-Heated)
Bolt Hood Lock
Vision X Light Cannons
Offroad Evo light mounts
Stubby antenna
Vector Offroad Full Width JKE-Dock