Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
Forrest Green 2004 Toyota Tundra Access Cab SR5 TRD

Automatic 4.7L V8, 4x4, ~90k miles. Includes:
- TRD off-road package (includes low transfer case)
- Towing package with hitch receiver and wiring
- Rancho stiff shocks
- BF Goodrich LT265/75R16 KO2 All-Terrain tires
- Black Smittybuilt tube step-ups
- ABS
- Power steering, windows, and locks
- Radio/Casette/CD
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning
- Sliding rear window
- 6' (and a couple inches) bed
- Tires are in good condition and are reported to have ~15-20k miles left on them (based on the opinion of my mechanic at the last servicing).
- New battery and locking gas cap

It's had regular maintenance and the only owners have been my brother-in-law followed by myself, and I have a bunch of the service records. It's already had the 80,000 mile timing belt change performed, and the various recalls like airbag replacement. The interior is in great condition; the exterior in paint is aging out. It's CA registered (import fees already paid). It has been in one accident (a boat trailer bounced off a hitch and ran into it); insurance paid for the repairs with new parts equivalent to the previous parts (e.g., the Rancho shocks which weren't stock). Full disclosure: there is a slight "clicking" at full wheel articulation, but I've had it checked multiple times (by different mechanics) and no-one can find anything wrong with it. They suspect it's just a bushing wearing out.

KBB puts the valuation at $8224 for Fair and $8942 for Good. In addition to the above, this includes ~$700 worth of accessories:
- Yakima round-bar base rack system (bars, towers, and clips). 2 over-cab, removable. ~$500 value.
- Snow chains sized for the tires, front and rear sets. ~$200 value.
- Viair 00073 70P Heavy Duty Portable Compressor, ~$30 value.

It does need painting, but no body work (unless you're concerned with one dent on the rear bumper), which is lumped together on the KBB "fair" evaluation along with other things that aren't wrong with the rig. There's also the step-ups, Rancho shocks, and 32" KO2 tires (not stock) that probably aren't taken into account. Asking $9k, I have a little wiggle room on the price but not much.

Thanks,
-B

IMG_4789.jpg IMG_4791.jpg IMG_4793.jpg IMG_4794.jpg