Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
Well I've had these chairs for a little over two years and used them on every outing from the Rockies to the Smokies.
On the plus side: 1. cost- reasonable at around $50 2. comfort- 4 out of 5 stars
On the negative side: 1. durability- 2 out of 5 stars for rusted fasteners and fasteners that disappeared 2. ease of use- awkward if you have to transport any distance, and collapsing is a little figity, bags are too small. 3. customer service- 0 out 5 stars. Tried to buy missing bolt and some spares but could not as CS wanted 6 photos and original receipts.(notice-was NOT making a warranty claim. they were just anal sphincters.)

These chairs have been a love/hate relationship. Once you've got them set up they're pretty comfy, but lock can jam or it won't secure in the out position. Also these chairs have been stored inside their entire existence and still every fastener, bolt, nut, connector is totally encased in rust. Unacceptable. I finally went to Ace Hardware and bought stainless steel nuts and bolts to replace them. As you can tell I have a case of the Geaux Geaux Rouge.

Avoid these things and get some Front Runners or Firepit Rockers...both very solid chairs.
Cades Cove 1.jpg

Reactions: Dr Gil