Long Exposure shot in a river at Midnight - Fire blazing w/ Jeep

• HTML tutorial

Down2Mob

Rank IV

Traveler I

Chandler, Arizona
Member #

Hey everyone! I was playing around with long exposure shots and snapped this one from our latest trip. It was a 15 second shutter speed, and I believe 3200 ISO. My buddy was running around in the background shining a light everywhere, so you can see that in the middle. Anyways let me know what you think and check out the video right below the picture!

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

Nice video guys. There is some beautiful country around the valley people don't know about.

-Curtiss

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hey everyone! I was playing around with long exposure shots and snapped this one from our latest trip. It was a 15 second shutter speed, and I believe 3200 ISO. My buddy was running around in the background shining a light everywhere, so you can see that in the middle. Anyways let me know what you think and check out the video right below the picture!

Really liked your video!
Looking forward to more.

Reactions: Down2Mob

trailspinTV

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Peoria, IL
Member #

Thanks man! I am using a Mavic pro, love this thing! Works great for overlanding and having a small, portable drone

Hank
That's the one I've got my eye on. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger right now actually. Such silky smooth buttery footage right out the box!