• HTML tutorial

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Bought from some shop in Canada and had a friend mail them to me. I got the 2.5 gallon and 5 gallon this way. The water cans in 2.5 gallon were bought from dasmule.com They dont list them on the site no more. When I bought them they called saying they only had 1 tan in stock but a lot of nato blue, they could drop ship the tan ones but they would take a little while longer to get. I said I could wait and they were super awesome to deal with. the 5 gallon water are from buyLCI.com best price you will find on the 5 gallon water.

I also know gearheads in Moab carries them if you go into their shop. Last time I was in there, they had some 2.5 gallon jugs tied up above their water fill station. I so love going into gearheads. Its one of the few places that I have been that I have got to buy stuff off the ceiling. The place is stocked with stuff. Literally. The water fill station is super awesome. Attract customers in a desert with free filtered water and you always buy something else. Its great marketing.

The fuel cans when able to be bought in USA is stupid expensive. They are like 30 (2.5G) and 50 (5G) in Canada.

_jimmysbrotherrr

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Rafael
Last Name
Jimenez
Member #

I had a friend in the military hook me up with a 5 gallon fuel can. I’ll make sure to stop by and check out gear heads when in Moab. Thank you for the reply