Let's work on scheduling an Oklahoma meet up

• HTML tutorial

JCBigler

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Chouteau, OK
Member #

Now that things are opening back up, let's work on scheduling an Oklahoma meet up/trip. (Quick, before they shut everything down again).

I suggest either Labor Day weekend, or during fall break in October so we can do a few days and the kids won't miss any school.

Suggestions for places to go or things to do?

K Trail?
Black Mesa?
Little Sahara?
others?

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Now that things are opening back up, let's work on scheduling an Oklahoma meet up/trip. (Quick, before they shut everything down again).

I suggest either Labor Day weekend, or during fall break in October so we can do a few days and the kids won't miss any school.

K Trail?
Black Mesa?
Little Sahara?
others?
Might want to post this in Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

Reactions: ntx377

SailC27

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hogan
Member #

K Trail?
Black Mesa?
Little Sahara?
others?
Definitely down for a meetup once we get settled in. Don’t know anyone in OK so it will be a good opportunity to get to know the area. I’ll keep checking the thread for updates.

Reactions: Grindstone

Fly501

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Choctaw, OK, USA
First Name
Levi
Last Name
Wade
Member #

Just adding locations for you

Sundog trails (small but close to city)
Crossbar Ranch
Disney OK
Parts of the Oklahoma Adventure Trail/Trans America Trail/Native Trail

Reactions: Iwata77

JCBigler

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Chouteau, OK
Member #

We're about to leave next week to go do the whole OAT. Going to have to split it between a couple or three weeks because of dance class for the daughter and some online classes I'm doing.

Hopefully I'll get a good feel for what might be good location for a meet up.

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

Count me in. One thing to note, for me at least, is that so far NSO is still having their Rendezvous in the Ozarks in Oct. It's usually a big event and I've gone the last 2 years and plan on going again. Maybe have a meetup there in addition to this one would be cool.

Reactions: Vandy

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
Im planing on being in the ozarks again for the rendezvous. Hopefully I can be somewhat set back up. My son and I got smoked by an f350 last month and rolled the 4runner. New rig is in the driveway but at a minimum i need a way to mount the tent before we go. Either way I'm pretty sure we will be there

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

Im planing on being in the ozarks again for the rendezvous. Hopefully I can be somewhat set back up. My son and I got smoked by an f350 last month and rolled the 4runner. New rig is in the driveway but at a minimum i need a way to mount the tent before we go. Either way I'm pretty sure we will be there
Oh dang! Hope you all are ok. What's the new rig? Another 4Runner?