First Name
Hank
Last Name
Reece
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7CAZ
I really want to replace my wife's Atlas with a new Sequoia
Love the platform, very limited currently for after market... if we did it all over again, I would not get the TRD PRO, I would get a limited with the TRD package and swap the suspension for a lift... as it is now, we only get 1in with the TrdPro, so we will probably be upgrading our suspension when we basically paid for a suspension from the factory.

but otherwise we love it for our family... taking it up to the ski slopes the 4wd works amazing everyone is comfortable and we don't tow often with it but we can which is cool!

Reactions: Sequoiadendron

Sequoiadendron

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

Arizona, United States
First Name
Dusty
Last Name
Sequoia
Member #

I really want to replace my wife's Atlas with a new Sequoia
Love the platform, very limited currently for after market... if we did it all over again, I would not get the TRD PRO, I would get a limited with the TRD package and swap the suspension for a lift... as it is now, we only get 1in with the TrdPro, so we will probably be upgrading our suspension when we basically paid for a suspension from the factory.

but otherwise we love it for our family... taking it up to the ski slopes the 4wd works amazing everyone is comfortable and we don't tow often with it but we can which is cool!
Toyota you listening? Lol

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

MVI_1999 - Snow pic.jpg

February 2024 waiting for the big snow storm. 22 degree and doors froze shut. Below , the snow came down real heavy in just a couple hours that we had to leave. Snow up the tires and we had about a 9 mile trip to good road.MVI_2009 - Heavy Snow departure.jpg

Reactions: roots66