Let's see those full size rigs - Trucks & SUV | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Let's see those full size rigs - Trucks & SUV

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

KAIONE

Rank I
Adventure

Contributor II

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Camas
Last Name
KanakAttack
Member #

My ‘02 F250 Big Blk

New paint, new tires (OEM), new tint, have since put on new mirrors, waiting for new shocks and looking for new front bumper with winch. She’s been with me through 7yrs in CO and 9yrs in NV. My first wife basically.

Attachments

MarkK

Rank I

Contributor I

Omaha, NE, USA
Member #

Paid my dues living from backpacks and in shelter halves. Let's call it "Hybrid OVRLNDR". Gets me down dirt roads and most fire trails - but NOT rock crawling ;)

AB815099-B00A-4078-8A5F-AE699E95C47C_1_105_c.jpeg

Always invites the "is it RVing?" debate. Truth: something in the middle and maybe the real answer is "both". I *hate* paid campgrounds.

My opinion? Vehicle based overland adventure travel = overlanding. I don't mind a good debate.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoarinRow

Bowtied13

Rank 0

Contributor II

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burton
Finally joined the full-size truck game. Picked up a 2006 Silverado 1500. I've been wanting one of these forever. It's the Z71 and has a basic leveling kit. I'm super stoked to slowly build it and adventure it!

1634220131012.jpeg
1634220233616.jpeg

Reactions: TahoePPV

TahoePPV

Rank VI

Member III

Buda, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Finally joined the full-size truck game. Picked up a 2006 Silverado 1500. I've been wanting one of these forever. It's the Z71 and has a basic leveling kit. I'm super stoked to slowly build it and adventure it!

View attachment 212778
View attachment 212779
I don't know if you have the scenery to fully appreciate that truck. Better just ship to me.

Reactions: Bowtied13

Bowtied13

Rank 0

Contributor II

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burton
  • Haha
Reactions: TahoePPV