newhaircut

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Kentucky
First Name
Wes
Last Name
Smith
Greetings! I have a really nice Leitner Designs active cargo system bed rack and cargo boxes for sale. All aluminum, highly configurable. 1000lb static, 500lb dynamic weight limit (I believe). Fits full size short bed (5.5’ bed) truck. Has been on a Nissan Titan and F-150. About 3 years old but seen relatively limited use. Fantastic for overlanding, roof top tents, awnings, etc. Easy to install, see Leitner website for details. Includes the rack, two crossbars, two lockable storage boxes, and three accessory mounting plates (for maxtax, rotopax, etc.). Asking $650 cash only, local pickup, not shipping. I live outside Louisville, KY.

I’m selling the rack because I had to sell my truck. I have moved over to building a Ford Expedition (...7 people to haul) for our family trips and can’t use the rack system. For the trips we did, it was phenomenal.

Attachments

Reactions: Lil Bear

df150

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canada
First Name
Denis
Last Name
G
Member #

Once it's all done and border is open, if you still have it for sale, I will be really consider to drive over to Kentucky, to pick it up , was looking for Leitner rack for a while now, also have f150 short bed

Reactions: newhaircut

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

You said it's been in a titan? Was it an xd model? I don't know for sure but I thought there was a difference in the bed sizes. Mine is a crew cab with a 6.5(?) bed.