Led light stix from 8EVP review

• HTML tutorial

mattd

Rank II

Enthusiast III

I found a great solution to put in the back of my 15oo chevy truck to light it up at night for retrieving gear. Its a led light stix(official name) from www.8evp.com. They are 5050 led chips in a variety of colors. Red, amber, green , white etc. The backing is shielded from weather with a silicone membrane. The aluminium backing is the heat sink and can be used with double sided tape or screws to keep in place. I bought one light and gave it a try on the left side of my left side bed rail and then added a double to my right side bed rail after a year of testing the first light without issues. Cost of 33.99 for a double color red/white with two switches built in. You can get these with our without switches to chain more then one light together. Check out the video below for more info and lighting shots day and night. If you feel like helping a brother out please subscribe and like. Thanks.

Last edited:

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Thanks for the review, I really like these. I have a diamond back cover on my truck so at night it's dark under there, these will really help light the area up!