FOR SALE KY - Mint Tepui Kukenam 3 Ruggedized RTT + Rino Rack Vortex Aero SX

• HTML tutorial

TPRunner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Louisville, KY
Member #

Being new to overlanding I was really impressed by the roof top tent setup. So after a lot of research I got the Tepui Kukenam 3 Ruggedized in Gray/Blue. Took it to Overland Expo West. It turned out that it was not the right size for me. I either need a bigger one or have to switch to a van (I love the Sprinter 4x4's). So I have decided to sell the Tepui. Used only once. Comes with Rino Rack Vortex Aero SX Crossbars and blue Tepui sheets.

Asking: $1,600 (Roof Top Tent + Crossbars)

I live in Louisville KY.

(4Runner not included :-)
IMG_4558.jpg

Reactions: ToyotaGirl76

ToyotaGirl76

Rank 0

Traveler I

Indiana
I’m interested...I do not need the crossbars though. This includes all other hardware associated to attaching it to a rack though correct? Also, how many times has it been used?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
That's a deal, and great color! Shame you're so far from me. That would look awesome on my Cement FJ.

TPRunner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Louisville, KY
Member #

I’m interested...I do not need the crossbars though. This includes all other hardware associated to attaching it to a rack though correct? Also, how many times has it been used?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
It includes all the hardware you need to bolt it onto a rack or cross bars. I took it on one 10 day trip and used it for one night. So it is brand new.