Launch Member

Traveler I

Santa Ana, Ca
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Castorena
Member #

Guys I'm trying to sell this set up so I can buy new jeep parts. Please support my addiction! I need new jeep parts! Lol I sold my JKU. This is a great set up and it looks killer. I never had any issues with it. I'm in Orange county, CA. I'll deliver if you're close enough.

$850

What you get:
Full rack set up
Cross bars (new still in box)
Soft top brackets (only needed if you run a soft top)

Contact me if you have any questions. 20180331_110524.jpeg20180330_190838.jpegScreenshot_20181010-161520_Chrome.jpegScreenshot_20180514-183740.jpeg20180524_140957.jpeg20180524_141018.jpeg

Marc Simcox

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Newport Beach, CA, USA
Member #

aaargh, I wish you were here 3 months ago. I've been looking at replacing my offcamber fabrications rear roof rack with the KMS or search to find the front half of the OCF rack, but couldn't pull the trigger on the KMS since I already had 1/2 a rack, and 3 months ago I discovered that OCF stopped making the rack and I was able to find a damned good deal on the front half of the OCF rack that I needed so I pulled the trigger and bought it.

I really want your rack... if you still have it by the time I talk myself into it, maybe we can meet up.

Raul (Rawly) Castorena

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Santa Ana, Ca
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Castorena
Member #

aaargh, I wish you were here 3 months ago. I've been looking at replacing my offcamber fabrications rear roof rack with the KMS or search to find the front half of the OCF rack, but couldn't pull the trigger on the KMS since I already had 1/2 a rack, and 3 months ago I discovered that OCF stopped making the rack and I was able to find a damned good deal on the front half of the OCF rack that I needed so I pulled the trigger and bought it.

I really want your rack... if you still have it by the time I talk myself into it, maybe we can meet up.
Yeah it's a solid system. As of now I still have it. Check in with me if you're still interested.