Just Saying Hi

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm Alex (Scenic City Overland) from Chattanooga TN. I've got a 2010 Jeep JKU and a custom built trailer. My first real big overlanding trip was this summer. We did around 1600 miles of roads and trails though Kentucky, Tennessee and a bit Virginia. The loop we did is called the Kentucky Adventure Tour, and it was fantastic! I'm officially hooked and hope to get out more for longer and longer trips.

See you on the trail!

Enthusiast III

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here... So I guess it's time to update with pictures of the new rig!
TacomAndTent3.jpg
Sunset Taco.jpg

This is my 2015 Tacoma TRD Pro. I've got a C4 Fab LoPro front bumper, a CBI Bedrack, Smittybilt 10k Winch, Tepui Autana RTT, and Switch Pro 9100 to control all the lights. I've got a set of sliders from MobTown offroad on order, but it will probably be two months before they come in.

This truck didn't always look this good. This is the truck when I bought it late last year.
NNTM6154.JPEG

It's taken some time, but I think it's been more than worth it! I've got a build thread on TacomaWorld, but if people are interested I could put one on here as well.

Since rebuilding this truck, I've started an adventure vlog to document our trips. It's a little outside my comfort zone, but it's been a fun way to share updates.