Just joined from Massachusetts

• HTML tutorial

JKLIMO

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Stoughton Mass
Member #

Hey there to everyone. Looking forward to meeting new people and getting off road. Happy New Year to everyone.

I’ve been going off road in western Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, for a couple of years now. The trails are all getting dug up and it’s not as exciting. I’m looking to get into seeing the nature and awesome views.

Mr rig is a 2012 Call of Duty Rubicon unlimited on a 4 inch lift and 37s, well and everything else that can be put underneath.

View attachment 80125View attachment 80127

Still needing to add a few more things.
Catch you all soon

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey there to everyone. Looking forward to meeting new people and getting off road. Happy New Year to everyone.

I’ve been going off road in western Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, for a couple of years now. The trails are all getting dug up and it’s not as exciting. I’m looking to get into seeing the nature and awesome views.

Mr rig is a 2012 Call of Duty Rubicon unlimited on a 4 inch lift and 37s, well and everything else that can be put underneath.

View attachment 80125View attachment 80127

Still needing to add a few more things.
Catch you all soon
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Welcome. Look forward to hearing about your New England adventures! Keep an eye on the calendar and Rally Point as that is where the meetups, trips and events get posted.