Just completed a 8 day overland trip through the Eastern Sierra's and Death Valley

• HTML tutorial

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
AWESOME pics! looks like you had a great time. on a side note...i am building a platform to go in my Tundra as a sleep platform with two pull out drawers. i'm finishing up the 2nd one and saw your pic of the galley set up in the back of the Bronco and like the slide out board under the drawer and I just copied that idea. so, great pics AND a great idea for my build! excellent timing too, if you posted tomorrow, i would have already been too far along to make the mod. :grinning:

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Just got back from an incredible trip that started in the Alabama Hills. We explored Cerro Gordo, Echo Pass to Inyo Mine, Racetrack Playa, Ballarat, Barker Ranch, and so much more. Can't wait to go back in the spring!View attachment 142064
Love photos like this where a person adds scale to an expansive place. Great shot.

surfnturf

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kings Mountain, CA, USA
Member #

AWESOME pics! looks like you had a great time. on a side note...i am building a platform to go in my Tundra as a sleep platform with two pull out drawers. i'm finishing up the 2nd one and saw your pic of the galley set up in the back of the Bronco and like the slide out board under the drawer and I just copied that idea. so, great pics AND a great idea for my build! excellent timing too, if you posted tomorrow, i would have already been too far along to make the mod. :grinning:
Hi Grubworm,

I'm glad you like the slide out board. I've built several of these units for my friends and it's proven to be a perfect design for Overland Travel. Good luck with your build!

IMG_0426.jpg

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
perhaps its my writing style, but I prefer the posts with pictures over the videos. Not sure why, but I think my imagination has more to make up when looking at a picture in comparison to a video. Great looking trip!

Reactions: JCWages