Rank V

Advocate III

Japton, Madison County, Arkansas, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Leger
Member #

Not sure this qualifies as an adventure trailer but it's been on a lot of adventures!! I just wanted to share it with y'all! tempImagedVDy2C.pngtempImageUmPNSs.pngtempImageYKamXo.pngYou can load up 2- 4wheelers on top of this thing or whatever gear you don't want on your roof! Anybody else on here use a Jumping Jack Trailer? I don't see a lot on the socials with these!

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Not sure this qualifies as an adventure trailer but it's been on a lot of adventures!! I just wanted to share it with y'all! View attachment 251155View attachment 251156View attachment 251154You can load up 2- 4wheelers on top of this thing or whatever gear you don't want on your roof! Anybody else on here use a Jumping Jack Trailer? I don't see a lot on the socials with these!
I always thought these were pretty cool trailers, and if you take it on adventures, I'd say that makes it an adventure trailer!

Reactions: Kajun Sparkle

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Not sure this qualifies as an adventure trailer but it's been on a lot of adventures!! I just wanted to share it with y'all! View attachment 251155View attachment 251156View attachment 251154You can load up 2- 4wheelers on top of this thing or whatever gear you don't want on your roof! Anybody else on here use a Jumping Jack Trailer? I don't see a lot on the socials with these!
You got me looking at them. I like the low tent floor. It makes getting the 100# overland hound into a tent reasonable. Also a reluctant +1 who roughs it in a motel.

Kajun Sparkle

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Leger
Member #

You got me looking at them. I like the low tent floor. It makes getting the 100# overland hound into a tent reasonable. Also a reluctant +1 who roughs it in a motel.
And you can buy one of those small folding stools to set on the ground for the littles.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Doesn’t take long to set up. It’s shorter time than a regular ground tent but longer than a rtt. Great base camp type set up.
Do you have the cooler rack or something? The website doesn’t really show the accessory racks in a stowed/travel position.

Kajun Sparkle

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Leger
Member #

Doesn’t take long to set up. It’s shorter time than a regular ground tent but longer than a rtt. Great base camp type set up.
Do you have the cooler rack or something? The website doesn’t really show the accessory racks in a stowed/travel position.
I do have the cooler rack and the large awning option. When traveling it def needs to be strapped down on top of the trailer or ratchet strapped on back with cooler.

Reactions: Sparksalot