Joshua Tree & Death Valley Trip | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Joshua Tree & Death Valley Trip

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Brian Arnold

Rank 0

Traveler I

Going to be off roading across Joshua Tree April 21-23 with me and one other rig so far, then hitting Death Valley 25-28. So far just two rigs and 3 people, but more the merrier. Having been through these parks numerous times I have a pretty good idea of the routes we will be taking if anyone is interested.

Jon R

Rank I

Traveler I

Simi Valley CA
Member #

@Brian Arnold I can not make your trip but will be heading to Joshua Tree May 12-13th for the first time. Any advice you can offer? Best routes? We will be heading in from 29 Palms entrance.

vonfogel

Rank I

Traveler I

Burbank, CA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Fogel
Member #

@Brian Arnold I can not make your trip but will be heading to Joshua Tree May 12-13th for the first time. Any advice you can offer? Best routes? We will be heading in from 29 Palms entrance.
I recently visited Joshua Tree and had a great time. We did Geology Tour Road through Berdoo Canyon, but if I could do it again, I'd do it the other way around - start Berdoo Canyon from the south and enter into the park via Geology Tour Road - it's a lot more scenic going in that direction.