Jeep Wrangler 4xe

• HTML tutorial
H

hummerinajeep

I got my new 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe on April 23, 2021. Given this is somewhat of a new platform, some dimensions don’t match up with the normal JLU making it hard to find products that fit. I thought this might be a good spot for OB members who own the 4xe to meet each other and talk about parts, accessories, fitment, builds, etc… and help each other out. And also for non-4xe owners to ask questions.

Attachments

H

hummerinajeep

I’ve had her for 14 months now. I get about 25-28 miles on all electric during most of the year, and noticed around 20-22 miles during the winter. Of course, it all depends on how and where each person drives, but for me personally…I normally go around 400-450 miles between fill ups. Although, I have gone over 700 miles a few times before with the same tank of gas. I recharge every night and never use gas unless I have to drive out of town. My drive to work is only 6 miles round trip. So that leaves me plenty of charge left to drive around town for errands, shopping, etc… Jeep says she can go 370 miles on a full charge and full tank of gas. As far as that test, I’ve only ever got about 350-360 miles. I’ve never been able to squeeze out the full 370 miles. However, I’ve never driven until she just died on me either. lol I spend most of last year getting to know her and testing her in stock form. The last few months I’ve been outfitting her with some of the things I’ve decided I need/want. I love my 4xe and can’t wait to do more and more trips with her this year!