Launch Member

Traveler III

Mountain View, CA, USA
First Name
Rodrigo
Last Name
S
Member #

Selling a Jeep JK/JKU front bumper + winch as a package deal. Normal price comes out to $1,234.83 after taxes but I’m asking $800.00 for the setup.

* Front bumper S/B76892
* Winch S/B97495

The bumper and winch was mounted on my Jeep 2012 JKUR for a Jeep/truck fest as show case. Winch was never hooked to power. I still have them in the boxes.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo.

Last edited:

Overlander H2

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Santa Clara, CA, USA
First Name
Fernando
Last Name
Torres
Member #

Selling a Jeep JK/JKU front bumper + winch. Normal price comes out to $1,234.83 after taxes but I’m asking $800.00 for the setup.

* Front bumper S/B76892
* Winch S/B97495

The bumper and winch was mounted on my Jeep 2012 JKUR for a Jeep/truck fest as show case. Winch was never hooked to power. I still have them in the boxes.

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo.
How much for the winch by itself?

Reactions: RubiRigo

RubiRigo

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Mountain View, CA, USA
First Name
Rodrigo
Last Name
S
Member #

Selling a Jeep JK/JKU front bumper + winch. Normal price comes out to $1,234.83 after taxes but I’m asking $800.00 for the setup.

* Front bumper S/B76892
* Winch S/B97495

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo.
Is this for your H2 that you are looking for? If so, this winch won’t be powerful enough for the weight of your rig. Also, I’m selling as a package deal.

Reactions: Overlander H2

Overlander H2

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Santa Clara, CA, USA
First Name
Fernando
Last Name
Torres
Member #

* Front bumper S/B76892
* Winch S/B97495

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo.
Is this for your H2 that you are looking for? If so, this winch won’t be powerful enough for the weight of your rig. Also, I’m selling as a package deal.
Yes, it was for the h2, thank you

Reactions: RubiRigo