Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cedar Grove, NC, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rogers
Member #

ISO Dana 44 front axle for JK. Need to regear and don’t want to waste the time on my stock 30. I will be building tons in the future but will not be any time soon.

avgjoe624

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Member #

Man, my best advice is to find one fast and scoop it up. I know youre looking obviously, but theyre disappearing fast.

I just fought the battle of trying to buy one from mopar and about 30 other sites. They discontinued the rubicon 44 axle for the JKs and the closest you can find to them is the Spicer UD44 and the price just jumped up on them due to supply and demand.

I got lucky on the ONE I found and ordered and the price went up $700 the day after I ordered it.

I know in our area, they pop up on facebook every so often and disappear with a quickness, keep the search going and find one and snag it up. ill keep an eye open for you in the Fayetteville area the best I can.

what gears are you looking for?

K9cop92

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cedar Grove, NC, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rogers
Member #

Man, my best advice is to find one fast and scoop it up. I know youre looking obviously, but theyre disappearing fast.

I just fought the battle of trying to buy one from mopar and about 30 other sites. They discontinued the rubicon 44 axle for the JKs and the closest you can find to them is the Spicer UD44 and the price just jumped up on them due to supply and demand.

I got lucky on the ONE I found and ordered and the price went up $700 the day after I ordered it.

I know in our area, they pop up on facebook every so often and disappear with a quickness, keep the search going and find one and snag it up. ill keep an eye open for you in the Fayetteville area the best I can.

what gears are you looking for?
Thanks for the heads up. I found one from a Rubicon from up north at a hell of a price shipped. I’m re-gearing, upgrading ball joints and trussing it. I’ll run it while I build my tons then sell the 44 set.

Reactions: RootedWanderers