Is there any OB Members Currently stationed @ Bagram AFG?

• HTML tutorial

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
My unit will be moving through BAF soon from Kabul. Are you on Warrior or Disney side?

Reactions: PatriotT4R

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
If you find the Fluor MDC Materials Yard and ask for the Receiving/ Acquisitions Supervisor Phil at the gate they will contact me by radio.
Will do! Since we're just moving through transient I'm sure there will be plenty of time to meet up.

Reactions: PatriotT4R

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I live on the Warrior side directly across from the USO inside the T-Wall compound Fluor LA. My work location is near the the flight line across from the NAT Yard inside the Fluor Materials Yard MDC.
Hey bud, here now and tomorrow. In transients right near your compound I beleive.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Well I finally met Ben from Arizona a soldier here at Bagram AFB Afghanistan … What a Great intelligent young soldier. Ben it was my pleasure Brother I wish you safe travels home!! Ben's member #14129 unfortunately he was unable to have his Badge with him which is understandable completely given his location. We were able to take a picture together in the background what appears to be a giant cement wall is actually what we refer to as T-Walls these have a purpose to protect our butts from incoming indirect fire. My badge# is 14619. Ben Thank you for your Service to our Country there are not enough words to express my gratitude completely!
20190403_195519.jpg