Launch Member

Member I

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Mousavi
Member #

Hey everyone. I'm Ray from Houston, TX. I come from a euro tuning background til I had kids. Started getting into overlanding and wanted to do things to allow us to get closer as a family. After years of research and thought I bought a Land Cruiser. Still pretty stock, but sooner or later the mods will come. Looking forward to learning and getting to know the community.

received_960587264289541.jpegreceived_2433840749972532.jpeg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone. I'm Ray from Houston, TX. I come from a euro tuning background til I had kids. Started getting into overlanding and wanted to do things to allow us to get closer as a family. After years of research and thought I bought a Land Cruiser. Still pretty stock, but sooner or later the mods will come. Looking forward to learning and getting to know the community.

View attachment 113792View attachment 113793
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: TxMoose

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Ray, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is a meet up in Beaumont, you might keep an eye out for an update with the next date US Southwest - Rigs and Coffee/SETX Overland meet up. I know it's not real close, but then again in Texas close is a relative term.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.