Introducing myself

• HTML tutorial

Mooresnow

Rank 0

Contributor I

Long time follower first time posting. Hello from Salem I have a 2000 Tacoma I lovingly call the steal of a lifetime. I'm heavily involved with local groups and love to be involved in groups of great people. If anybody is interested in local meetups dm me in insta mooresno. Included is a favorite picture of my truck.1546214558167.jpg114_UG.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

ToddT_503

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Oregon
First Name
Todd
Last Name
T
Member #

Nice another salem person.

we should do a salem area meetup one night get to know some of the others and share some knowledge for the newbs like myself.

Reactions: Mooresnow

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Long time follower first time posting. Hello from Salem I have a 2000 Tacoma I lovingly call the steal of a lifetime. I'm heavily involved with local groups and love to be involved in groups of great people. If anybody is interested in local meetups dm me in insta mooresno. Included is a favorite picture of my truck.View attachment 114778
Welcome! @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli are your local Member Reps that always have something planned. There is a FB page for the NW region that you might consider joining. Also, the Rally Point system is very handy for events and trips. Glad to have you as a part of the Oregon Overland Bound crew. Hope to meet you out on the trail someday.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep