Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Don't everyone respond at once.
Am I the only person in the Midwest region?
Your Regional Director is @Mike W, Executive Director is @Kent R. Both will be able to tell you who your Local(ish) member representative is.

For a complete list of Directors:

Lief_WJ

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Independence, MO, USA
First Name
Lief
Last Name
Humphreys
Service Branch
US Navy
Your Regional Director is @Mike W, Executive Director is @Kent R. Both will be able to tell you who your Local(ish) member representative is.

For a complete list of Directors:
Thanks. Do I reach out to them or will the eventually contact me? I don't want to be the pain in the _ _ _ everyone avoids at all cost.

Lief_WJ

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Independence, MO, USA
First Name
Lief
Last Name
Humphreys
Service Branch
US Navy
Sorry, been a crazy week. Feel free to bring up a topic/question here or send myself or Kent a message.
Hello... I am in Kansas City area and want to make contact with others in my area so that I can get involved. I spent the past 2 years nodding my Jeep and it is time to take it out. Thanks

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello... I am in Kansas City area and want to make contact with others in my area so that I can get involved. I spent the past 2 years nodding my Jeep and it is time to take it out. Thanks
Lief here is some information that might be useful.
Here are some Member Representatives in your area that can also help; @Paris0514 in MO, @T. Stanley in KS,
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO Moore Expo – Midwest Overlanding and Off-Road Expo
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
One last thing,
Thanks. Do I reach out to them or will the eventually contact me? I don't want to be the pain in the _ _ _ everyone avoids at all cost.
@Mike W reached out to you directly below my post. Feel free to DM him (or any of the member representatives for that matter). As for meetups keep an eye on the Rally Points for the mid-West as well as the calendar.

Lief_WJ

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Independence, MO, USA
First Name
Lief
Last Name
Humphreys
Service Branch
US Navy
One last thing,

@Mike W reached out to you directly below my post. Feel free to DM him (or any of the member representatives for that matter). As for meetups keep an eye on the Rally Points for the mid-West as well as the calendar.
Okay. I'm kinda wandering through this OB site stuff catching on to some as I go. Not sure how to "DM" just yet but I will figure it for sure. Thanks for getting back with me on all this.