• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Hey bros,

Last summer some buddies of mine from Arkansas @Jube and @ArkansasTerry and a few others went out and attended FJ Summit in Ouray Co. We had a great time and loved the trails and scenery that the area offered. We are looking to go somewhere out west again and are looking for ideas. We don't mind moving around each day or setting up base camp and going out and exploring. @Jube is thinking of heading to Expo West in May and then meeting up with us so somewhere between Colorado and AZ might be good. I have heard about an Indian Reservation where you can pay a small fee and camp on the edge of the Grand Canyon? That would be a dream of mine.

I am just searching out ideas from you guys who live in the area. What are your favorite spots? What is the must see? We love fly fishing and scenery and an area of relaxation away from the multitudes.

Thank you in advance. BROfessor

greydog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Albuquerque, New Mexcio
First Name
Hugh
Last Name
Bryce
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KA5KLX
Well if you are planning to go to Expo west you might consider the San Juan river just below Navajo lake, its prime fly water and I have pulled some serious trout out of that river. It is east of Farmington NM. you might really enjoy.