Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Obviously not for everyone, but there is no denying these are amazing vehicles.

I got to do a tour of their factory just outside Denver, Colorado yesterday and thought I'd share some photos.

For the record, the tour was great, the employees cordial, and the build process was pretty amazing. It is a 12 week build process on the XV-LTS models. 6 phases of 2 weeks each. On the tour you got to see all 6 phases.

We were not allowed to take any photos inside the factory. But we did ask to see the massive 1.5M XV-HD and they took us to another building where we got a good look at one. No photos as it is still being built, but wow.

Can't encourage you enough to take the tour if you are ever in the Denver area. They are open and free at 2:15 every Wednesday.

Anyway, here are the pics I took. If anyone has questions I can answer feel free to ask. I may not know the answer though.

Eric AKA Jeepsies

EarthRoamer-1.jpg
The front office where you start the tour.

EarthRoamer-2.jpg
Our Jeep looked tiny compared to this $600,000 beast!

EarthRoamer-3.jpg
Lined up EarthRoamers. Awesome display of off-road goodness.

EarthRoamer-4.jpg
Them beadlocks tho.

EarthRoamer-5.jpg
My wife aka @mrs. jeepsies said, she could take one of these around the world. Though this is probably the only time she'll sit behind the wheel of a $600K vehicle.

EarthRoamer-6.jpg
Inside the EarthRoamer XV-LTS. The wood and leather were beautiful. Attention to detail was obvious in the build.

EarthRoamer-7.jpg
Rear storage, including a recovery locker.

EarthRoamer-8.jpg
Those rear boxes are all storage. You know, like bear proof storage. Also the ONE key fob unlocks any of the exterior locks anywhere on the vehicle.

EarthRoamer-9.jpg
A view of the passenger side and entrance. This specific vehicle will be at Overland Expo East this year in case anyone is going and wants to see it in person.

EarthRoamer-10.jpg
Just a little size comparison shot I took before we left the tour. Keep in mind our Jeep is a 4-door on a 2.5" lift with 35 series tires and an iKamper Skycamp on top. It still looks tiny next to the XV-LTS!

Anyway, all in all a great tour. Hope you enjoyed the photos. If you have any questions that I can answer, hit me with them.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Obviously not for everyone, but there is no denying these are amazing vehicles.

I got to do a tour of their factory just outside Denver, Colorado yesterday and thought I'd share some photos.

For the record, the tour was great, the employees cordial, and the build process was pretty amazing. It is a 12 week build process on the XV-LTS models. 6 phases of 2 weeks each. On the tour you got to see all 6 phases.

We were not allowed to take any photos inside the factory. But we did ask to see the massive 1.5M XV-HD and they took us to another building where we got a good look at one. No photos as it is still being built, but wow.

Can't encourage you enough to take the tour if you are ever in the Denver area. They are open and free at 2:15 every Wednesday.

Anyway, here are the pics I took. If anyone has questions I can answer feel free to ask. I may not know the answer though.

Eric AKA Jeepsies

View attachment 71130
The front office where you start the tour.

View attachment 71131
Our Jeep looked tiny compared to this $600,000 beast!

View attachment 71133
Lined up EarthRoamers. Awesome display of off-road goodness.

View attachment 71134
Them beadlocks tho.

View attachment 71135
My wife aka @mrs. jeepsies said, she could take one of these around the world. Though this is probably the only time she'll sit behind the wheel of a $600K vehicle.

View attachment 71137
Inside the EarthRoamer XV-LTS. The wood and leather were beautiful. Attention to detail was obvious in the build.

View attachment 71138
Rear storage, including a recovery locker.

View attachment 71139
Those rear boxes are all storage. You know, like bear proof storage. Also the ONE key fob unlocks any of the exterior locks anywhere on the vehicle.

View attachment 71140
A view of the passenger side and entrance. This specific vehicle will be at Overland Expo East this year in case anyone is going and wants to see it in person.

View attachment 71141
Just a little size comparison shot I took before we left the tour. Keep in mind our Jeep is a 4-door on a 2.5" lift with 35 series tires and an iKamper Skycamp on top. It still looks tiny next to the XV-LTS!

Anyway, all in all a great tour. Hope you enjoyed the photos. If you have any questions that I can answer, hit me with them.
Very cool adventure....thank you for sharing it

Reactions: Hourless Life

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Is it just me, or does your Jeep look like it could fit in the driver's seat alone?

Anyway... looks like a great opportunity to experience the true essence of purpose built overland rigs. Those things are amazing... as is their price tag.

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Is it just me, or does your Jeep look like it could fit in the driver's seat alone?

Anyway... looks like a great opportunity to experience the true essence of purpose built overland rigs. Those things are amazing... as is their price tag.
@Jedi true! The thing was massive. Had to park next to the "little" EarthRoamer to give a little perspective to their size. It was the last thing we did before we left.

Hey I saw in your signature Semper Paratus. I'm going to guess you served in the USCG? Either that or you just like Latin and you know the meaning.

Let me know, not sure if you are a member of the Coast Guard Jeep Club or if I know you under another name. But on the off chance you aren't a member and did serve, let me know. We'd love to have you join us.

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Using that spare tire must be a nightmare. Thing probably weighs a hundred pounds and it’s ten stories off the ground.
You are right on both counts. What you may not know is that their spare tires are attached to a built in winch. IKR? Yep, when you need your spare, you simply winch your tire to the ground and winch the old one up.

They've pretty much thought of everything. Seriously well built machines. But that price tag tho.

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

13yrs with USCG Aux. Not part of any jeep clubs.
Semper Paratus brother! Always appreciate the CG Aux! If you use FB, look us up at Coast Guard Jeep Club and request to join the group. Make sure you answer the 3 questions asked in order to be approved for membership. Would be great to have you join us shipmate.

Chief Eric Highland, USCG, Ret.

Reactions: Jedi

Sgt12XU

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sunnyvale, CA
Member #

You are right on both counts. What you may not know is that their spare tires are attached to a built in winch. IKR? Yep, when you need your spare, you simply winch your tire to the ground and winch the old one up.

They've pretty much thought of everything. Seriously well built machines. But that price tag tho.
It had to be, otherwise it would be nearly impossibly. Good intel.