Hoping to be out and about more this year!

• HTML tutorial

SpeysideAT35

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Elgin, Moray, Scotland, United Kingdom
First Name
David
Last Name
Lawson
Member #

Ok I have been silent for quite a wee while on OB due to various reasons that have restricted my involvement. I have however continued my following of what’s been going on and extensively been working on my overlander (BIG RED) - The truck is now multifunctional that I use as a daily driver, recovery vehicle, COTAG vehicle and also an Overlander. It can be swapped around fairly quickly with different gear depending on its use.

I will eventually get around to making a walk around video if anyone is interested

Hope to catch up with some of you this year and beyond

Attachments

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
This is a great vehicle! You put a lot of work into it. I think the Isuzu D-Max is a vehicle which is very underestimated and many don't have it on their agenda although it is an ideal basis for an overlanding rig.

SpeysideAT35

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Elgin, Moray, Scotland, United Kingdom
First Name
David
Last Name
Lawson
Member #

This is a great vehicle! You put a lot of work into it. I think the Isuzu D-Max is a vehicle which is very underestimated and many don't have it on their agenda although it is an ideal basis for an overlanding rig.
Totally agree. A few more upgrades to go on which I will post about when done. Looking at doing a walk around video once I am done as there has been a vast amount of work done on the inside as well.

NMBruce

Rank V

Advocate II

Pagosa Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0NBD
Service Branch