• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Thompson-Nicola Regional District, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Masters
Member #

I did a quick over night trip up Canoe Mountain, which is just south of Valemount BC where we live. It’s about 13km from the turn off on the highway to the top of the mountain, and you can drive right to the very top. The road wasn’t to bad, it’s got some rough rocky spots, a little grown in in spots, but overall not a tough trail that most rigs even in stock form can do. It dipped down to -4 overnight and there was already an inch of snow at the top, we camped out under the canopy of our truck, I tried tucking in out of the wind behind the old radio building, but it was still windy.
IMG_5544.JPG
Camp for the night.
IMG_5553.JPG
Our camping set up for the trip, I need to get a longer hose for the buddy heater.
A short montage of the trip.

If anyone is planning a trip in this area, this is a must do drive.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Added to my bucket list!

The "problem" with BC is that there are so many incredible trails and roads and back country to explore that you could spend a lifetime and not see it all! lol

Tfeldtaco

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Edmonton, AB
First Name
Tn
Last Name
Feld.
Member #

Hoping that the weather is good enough to allow me to get up and stay at the top overnight this coming week, I'll report back with conditions and pics if anyone's interested!

Enthusiast III

Thompson-Nicola Regional District, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Masters
Member #

Hoping that the weather is good enough to allow me to get up and stay at the top overnight this coming week, I'll report back with conditions and pics if anyone's interested!
How’d you make out? I saw on YouTube quads are making it up, it didn’t look like there was much snow if any on the trail.