Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Just landed back in SoCal after 20 years in Colorado. Thought I'd check in and say hi from Camarillo. Got home yesterday from Overland Expo in Flagstaff and am inspired to get back out there.
Welcome to Overland Bound!!

Don't hesitate to contact me,you Regional Director, @Narbob.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Bound Meetups

There’s a great meetup happening in you area.

Lower 805/818 Meet Up

kharrel

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

Ventura County, CA, USA
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Harrel
Member #

Hello,

I'm in Camarillo also and just must have seen you on the hi-way as I was coming back from Expo West yesterday. Was a great weekend even with the wind :)

Hope to see you on the trail soon.

BeerMeMarge

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Camarillo, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Schwarm
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6RFI
Hello,

I'm in Camarillo also and just must have seen you on the hi-way as I was coming back from Expo West yesterday. Was a great weekend even with the wind :)

Hope to see you on the trail soon.
The Expo was really neat. It was our first time attending. We did the Friday/Saturday thing. I think we still have dirt in our eyes and nose from Friday.

I am not familiar with the meetup. Hadn't checked in on OB in a long time.

froggo82

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Ventura County, CA, USA
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Fregoso
Member #

Service Branch
USMC / Nat Guard
Howdy all, new to the forum. Would like to meet some like minded people and fellow overlandera. Originally from vta county and found my way back after my stint in the military. Would love to pick your guys brains

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Howdy all, new to the forum. Would like to meet some like minded people and fellow overlandera. Originally from vta county and found my way back after my stint in the military. Would love to pick your guys brains
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.

RESOURCE MAP

Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials

Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials

Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Online Courses - Tread Lightly

Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me @Narbob

Here’s a meetup in your area.

Reactions: froggo82

Contributor III

First Name
Last Name
Adventurer
I just heard about this yesterday from someone. I am in Camarillo. I drive my pops 19 JL. He had a stroke a while back off road is a little hard. We are completely new to this stuff. We have been on Rowher flats (few weeks again) and hungry valley.

Contributor III

First Name
Last Name
Adventurer
In Camarillo as well, but new to the area. Definitely looking for local group meet ups too.
Hey I don’t understand this app so much. But there is a group that meets at the t.o mall, they are on here lower 805/818 they meet the on 31 at the tire shop by the mall. I will be going to that one. Simi on the rocks are more rock climbing. One more group I met was point mugu4x4 club they meet in cam. Another hard core rock climbing.

I have only really drove off road two now.

Tremor_Actual

Rank I

Contributor III

Camarillo, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Matz
Service Branch
Navy
In Camarillo as well, but new to the area. Definitely looking for local group meet ups too.
Hey I don’t understand this app so much. But there is a group that meets at the t.o mall, they are on here lower 805/818 they meet the on 31 at the tire shop by the mall. I will be going to that one. Simi on the rocks are more rock climbing. One more group I met was point mugu4x4 club they meet in cam. Another hard core rock climbing.

I have only really drove off road two now.
Thanks for reaching out and the info! I did sign up to attend the Lower 805/818 meet as well. As far as the other groups, I might check them out, but my truck isn’t set up for rock crawling yet (and it’s too new lol). See you at the meet!