Hey from TN

• HTML tutorial

Menace

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey everybody, new dude here. Im active duty Army and stationed at Ft Campbell and live in Clarksville Tn. I don't have any sweet overland set ups or anything yet but plan on maybe building myself a trailer with a RTT on it soon (hopefully). I love camping and going on road trips and hopefully this spring and summer I can get out and spend more time camping and exploring new areas.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everybody, new dude here. Im active duty Army and stationed at Ft Campbell and live in Clarksville Tn. I don't have any sweet overland set ups or anything yet but plan on maybe building myself a trailer with a RTT on it soon (hopefully). I love camping and going on road trips and hopefully this spring and summer I can get out and spend more time camping and exploring new areas.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing what vehicle you choose and your build of your trailer. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice...

Menace

Rank 0

Traveler I

oh yeah i forgot to mention I currently drive a 2016 toyota tacoma TRD Sport. I love the truck and don't plan on doing too much to it. eventually I plan on a small lift, rims, and tires. other than that I i don't really plan to do too much else to it. I think my goal is to build a trailer that I can haul my kayak on the bottom with some sort of rack with a RTT on it. and make the trailer my camping/road tripping/fishing trailer.

monjorrow

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

US
New here as well. I'm about two hours south of you in Spring Hill. You're close to LBL, which is a great place to camp/explore.

Menace

Rank 0

Traveler I

New here as well. I'm about two hours south of you in Spring Hill. You're close to LBL, which is a great place to camp/explore.
yeah i do a lot of kayak fishing around LBL. There is an off road area out there too but you have to pay to get into it. Ive camped a couple times at the camp sites around ky lake and plan to explore more of it. I really want to get out in the neighboring states this summer though.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Reactions: Menace