• HTML tutorial

hidesertwheelin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

High Desert, So Cal
Member #

Hello my friendly European overlanders. Do any of you happen to have any experience with Hero Ranger Teardrop trailers? I know they are made in Denmark, but all the other info I can find is walk around videos from dealers in Europe. I found one for sale in the US (1 of 3 that I know were imported here, there maybe more), but want to find out more about build quality and reliability of them. Thanks.

Reactions: 76_overlander

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Hello my friendly European overlanders. Do any of you happen to have any experience with Hero Ranger Teardrop trailers? I know they are made in Denmark, but all the other info I can find is walk around videos from dealers in Europe. I found one for sale in the US (1 of 3 that I know were imported here, there maybe more), but want to find out more about build quality and reliability of them. Thanks.

Sorry for this zero replies, Mid Europe is pretty active and we have loads of members who love trailers and it's actually a big topic, with members buying or building theirs. But i feel like with this long, no, loooooooooooooooooooooooong mutation to OB 2.0 and all the problems on the mobile version, people have deserted the forum. I will try to use our whatsapp group to bring some light on your question and hope you get some quality answers :)

Cheers and happy new year @hidesertwheelin

Reactions: hidesertwheelin

hidesertwheelin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

High Desert, So Cal
Member #

Sorry for this zero replies, Mid Europe is pretty active and we have loads of members who love trailers and it's actually a big topic, with members buying or building theirs. But i feel like with this long, no, loooooooooooooooooooooooong mutation to OB 2.0 and all the problems on the mobile version, people have deserted the forum. I will try to use our whatsapp group to bring some light on your question and hope you get some quality answers :)

Cheers and happy new year @hidesertwheelin
Thanks, but I ended up passing on it as it was to tall to fit in my garage.

Reactions: 76_overlander