Help on types of roof racks.

• HTML tutorial

Adventure Ready

Rank II

Advocate II

If you're still looking at racks check out the Backbone system from Rhino-Rack. They actually make the AEV rack but their own design is a little slicker. There are several storage options for JKU's now, including the unique drop-down compartment from Grenadea Corp. Ever have any questions let us know.

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

If you're still looking at racks check out the Backbone system from Rhino-Rack. They actually make the AEV rack but their own design is a little slicker. There are several storage options for JKU's now, including the unique drop-down compartment from Grenadea Corp. Ever have any questions let us know.
Thank you sir! I'll look into to them as soon as I can.

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Thank you both for your input on the racks. I'm going to be researching at the two aluminum roof racks that both of you mentioned and both are priced nice! I live in Florida and got to agree with the steel rack rusting up and having more maintenance especially living close to the coast. I've been talking to the wifey about it and she likes the idea but keeps hinting at getting a trailer, but then I told her we wouldn't be able to head out deep into the trails and woods to really camp out and explore, so that's when she mentioned look into one of those OffRoad trailers you showed me before you got the Jeep and that's when my eye lit up like a little kid at a candy store. Lol. I really like the idea of having that slim line roof rack though to carry extra camping equipment if I were to get a trailer.
Yeah... I mentioned one of those off road trailers to my wife after she shot down the RTT... But I didn't end up with one.

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I feel ya on that lol, but that camper looks sweet though. My wife has also been hinting about getting one so that we can pull it with my other truck.

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
I feel ya on that lol, but that camper looks sweet though. My wife has also been hinting about getting one so that we can pull it with my other truck.
Yeah. We may be the big burly manly-men of the family, but our little wives bend us to their will with feminine Jedi mind powers and pelvic sorcery.

Reactions: Jose and Steve

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Yeah. We may be the big burly manly-men of the family, but our little wives bend us to their will with feminine Jedi mind powers and pelvic sorcery.
Lmao! Isn't that the truth.