Launch Member

Traveler I

La Grande, Or
First Name
David
Last Name
Jackman
Member #

My brother and I are planning on making a trip into the hells canyon wilderness out of inmnaha or this next week if anyone is interested in joining. We need a break from the snow and the elevation down on the snake river where we will be camping is only about 1000 ft so shouldn’t have much bad weather to deal with.

Jackman547

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

La Grande, Or
First Name
David
Last Name
Jackman
Member #

Here are a few pictures of my trip down here last year. Really an awesome area to explore! 8968189682

Trudog

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sammamish, WA 98074, USA
Member #

My brother and I are planning on making a trip into the hells canyon wilderness out of inmnaha or this next week if anyone is interested in joining. We need a break from the snow and the elevation down on the snake river where we will be camping is only about 1000 ft so shouldn’t have much bad weather to deal with.
That sounds like a blast! Keep posting information, timing may not work but would love to join if I can swing it. 3/20 I have stem cell therapy on my knees, so depending on how they feel as well.....

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
How was the trip? I would love to see pics!

Jackman547

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

La Grande, Or
First Name
David
Last Name
Jackman
Member #

How was the trip? I would love to see pics!
We actually had to push it back a weekend because it rained all weekend here and we are having some flooding problems around the valley. So hopefully everything drys out a little bit this week and we can try it next weekend. I’ll keep posting about the trip and pictures afterwards though!

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Looks like fun. Well... except climbing in the rain. That adds a level of challenge.