Hello

• HTML tutorial

Jayhawk_Overlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hampstead, NC
Member #

Hi. I have been back packing for years and found out about overlanding last year. I attended overland expo 2018 east and despite the weather I had a great time as well as met some phenomenal folks. Since then I have been compiling my overland kit for my 4Runner. I live near Wilmington, NC and I am looking for anyone taking trips around the the NC area. Thanks for being a great community and I look forward to meeting you al.

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Great site, awesome people & loads of great info. Welcome & hope you enjoy.

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome to OB from AZ. What do you have on the list for the runner?

Jayhawk_Overlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hampstead, NC
Member #

I recently purchased the bud built rock sliders and a majority of the basic recovery gear. My next purchase is going to be a rhino roof rack. I used to live in Carlsbad ca and wish I still did now...especially with the nearby overlanding opportunities.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi. I have been back packing for years and found out about overlanding last year. I attended overland expo 2018 east and despite the weather I had a great time as well as met some phenomenal folks. Since then I have been compiling my overland kit for my 4Runner. I live near Wilmington, NC and I am looking for anyone taking trips around the the NC area. Thanks for being a great community and I look forward to meeting you al.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R