• HTML tutorial

TLTRD17

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Belmont, CA
Member #

Hello OB Nation,

My name is Tim and I am very new to the Overlanding community. With that said, I look forward to learning from those more experienced and knowledgeable and at some point, support and donate time to the cause. And most importantly, getting out and meeting up and enjoying the outdoors.

I have a 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner, stock. This vehicle is my primary transportation so I'm hesitant to add too much weight. Hoping to get advice on my build keeping that in mind.

Looking forward to the next great adventure!

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello OB Nation,

My name is Tim and I am very new to the Overlanding community. With that said, I look forward to learning from those more experienced and knowledgeable and at some point, support and donate time to the cause. And most importantly, getting out and meeting up and enjoying the outdoors.

I have a 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner, stock. This vehicle is my primary transportation so I'm hesitant to add too much weight. Hoping to get advice on my build keeping that in mind.

Looking forward to the next great adventure!
Hello Tim and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures.

Reactions: Kent R and TLTRD17

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!! The meet-up page is a great place to find local meet-ups and if you cant find something close enough just PM me and we can get something started.