Rank III

Enthusiast I

Skagit Valley, WA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Lindsay
Member #

I have a 2010 F150 that’s pretty well stock. I love driving logging roads and exporting our foothills. These roads give my truck it’s needed sustenance for mud.My family also has property north of Ellensburg which Allows my truck the dust it requires(In summer months, that is).

I look forward to diving more into the realm of “overlanding” as far as overnighting and leaning roads and paths that are not logging roads.

Thanks, Adam.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I have a 2010 F150 that’s pretty well stock. I love driving logging roads and exporting our foothills. These roads give my truck it’s needed sustenance for mud.My family also has property north of Ellensburg which Allows my truck the dust it requires(In summer months, that is).

I look forward to diving more into the realm of “overlanding” as far as overnighting and leaning roads and paths that are not logging roads.

Thanks, Adam.
Welcome from Eastern Oregon
I’m the Northwest Director, @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative.

Check out the Member Maps, Overland Bound Meetups, and Overland Bound by region to find people and events close to you.
Feel free to contact myself or @Gabriel Bozeman with any questions you might have

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Thanks, Adam.
Welcome! Like Mike said, I'm your closet Member Rep in Oak Harbor and and more than willing to help you with any issues you might have.

We usually have a monthly meetup/campout based in the Skagit County area, but COVID has caused us to be unable to meet. I hoping for an August meet, maybe a WABDR run.

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep
Pulaski_Overland on IG