Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hey all, been lurking on here for a few days and after seeing how informative and entertaining it is, decided to join. My wife just picked up a new '19 4runner TRD. Running boards came off as soon as she got home, and we turned 500 miles in an ORP. Amazing what this can do stock. Have it now on Bilstein 5100's and 285/70/17's. Already planning on taking a trip in February to spend 4 or 5 days (or however long we need to do the loop) on the Georgia Traverse. Looking forward to learning from and talking to you all

Tooch
Welcome!

dp454so

Rank IV

Advocate II

USA
First Name
D
Last Name
P
Member #

Hey all, been lurking on here for a few days and after seeing how informative and entertaining it is, decided to join. My wife just picked up a new '19 4runner TRD. Running boards came off as soon as she got home, and we turned 500 miles in an ORP. Amazing what this can do stock. Have it now on Bilstein 5100's and 285/70/17's. Already planning on taking a trip in February to spend 4 or 5 days (or however long we need to do the loop) on the Georgia Traverse. Looking forward to learning from and talking to you all

Tooch
Welcome! Great info here and I look forward to seeing how you build out that rig!

Rickie D

Rank 0

Contributor I

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
First Name
Ricardo
Last Name
Solis
Hey all, I recently got a 2014 SR5 4Runner. It doesn't have any mods yet, but I hope to start customize it soon. Unfortunately, it is a 2WD, but I hope to join you in some "not too crazy" trails soon. We live in Munhall (close to Kennywood) and love camping and taking our dogs in long trips. I look forward to meeting you all at some point. Cheers!

Reactions: Valmore and NØMAD