Tom
Last Name
Jagiella
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9PTL
Service Branch
USMC
Excited to see Overland becoming a thing! I've been an off-road enthusiast for a couple of decades now - I used to edit the Dodge pages on off-road (I can't put the URL, system blocks it as spam, but it ends in com) back in the 90s. But I'm not really a guy who goes looking for tough trails - I'm a guy who likes to camp in places that are hard to reach, and who likes themed adventures like following historical trails, etc.

Then along came overlanding!

Used to camp with my old 1983 Ramcharger, an M-416 military trailer, and a home-made set up that allowed me to pitch an 8x10 family tent over a table that I laid across the M-416. I eventually swapped the Ramcharger for a 2006 Wrangler and then a 2008 H3 Alpha, which is my current truck. Still use the M-416.

Hoping to upgrade my home-made system into a modern, modular rack and a rooftop tent this summer. Hoping to do Enchanted Trail and maybe the Al-Can highway within the next couple of years.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Love that you have/are being creative in your adventures.