Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Florissant, CO, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kee
Member #

My name is Jason and I've procrastinated for over a year now on becoming a member, finally clicked the buttons and it's now official. I drive a '05 Forester that we try and get out with. We especially love getting up into Northern NM and Southern CO as much as we can! Looking to get more efficient with our camping setup and hope to get back out there soon.

BayAreaTundra

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Danville, CA
Member #

Welcome. Wifey and I are considering a trip from San Francisco area to Dallas to see some of her family there. Neither of us have ever been to NM so that is added incentive.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

tw1st3d5

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Florissant, CO, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kee
Member #

I think the Questa/Taos/Angelfire area of NM is what finally got my wife willing to get into overlanding. We spent a couple weeks up there last May just traveling around the forest roads and camping. If you make it to Taos stop in Orlando's and get a piece of Frozen Avocado Pie!

tw1st3d5

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Florissant, CO, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kee
Member #

Thanks! Guessing by the username of Navy-Jeeper, you were in the Navy? What rate? Machinist mate here.

uss

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Odessa TX
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Ockert
Member #

True that I was in the Navy.
I was an Aviation Electronics Technician.

Thanks for your service.

Todd

Tommys

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Round Rock, Texas
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Sustaita
Member #

My name is Jason and I've procrastinated for over a year now on becoming a member, finally clicked the buttons and it's now official. I drive a '05 Forester that we try and get out with. We especially love getting up into Northern NM and Southern CO as much as we can! Looking to get more efficient with our camping setup and hope to get back out there soon.
If i can help in any way, let me know.