• HTML tutorial

ronrob92

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Arlington, VA
Member #

Hi Overland Bound,

Obviously new to the forum and community, but am so excited to meet like minded folks. I bought a 6spd 2008 JK on July 4th, and went off roading two days later. My little Jeep has already changed my life during difficult times. It's basically a blank slate and perfect - axle locks, electronic sway bar disconnects, D44 axles in the rear, and no other options (except AC), which is perfect.

I'm focusing on fixing mechanical bits now (my gas tank skid plate is basically rotting off, but no frame rust), but the goal is to build out a proper overlanding vehicle and make new friends.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Overland Bound,

Obviously new to the forum and community, but am so excited to meet like minded folks. I bought a 6spd 2008 JK on July 4th, and went off roading two days later. My little Jeep has already changed my life during difficult times. It's basically a blank slate and perfect - axle locks, electronic sway bar disconnects, D44 axles in the rear, and no other options (except AC), which is perfect.

I'm focusing on fixing mechanical bits now (my gas tank skid plate is basically rotting off, but no frame rust), but the goal is to build out a proper overlanding vehicle and make new friends.

Hello Ronald and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures.