Head Lamp Suggestions

• HTML tutorial

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

Petzl Tikka. I use mine camping, hunting, working around the house. Battery life is good, its durable, and it stays put while using it.

Gaingreane

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kansas City, Mo.
Member #

We use Streamlight headlamps at work so I started using it around the house and campgrounds. I must say for the money it's turning out to be a really great lamp.

Flipper

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

Fenix makes great headlights and flashlights, check out the website Brightguy.com, they have it all, good prices and customer service

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

GSDforLife

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hudson Valley, NY
Member #

My son uses the Petzl and I use the Black Diamond. I maintain I like the Black Diamond better. Seems to be brighter and also have the ability to dim it or use the red lens so not so bright. My son swears by the Petzl and that is either because he will refuse to say mine is better, or maybe he has had this light for probably 6 years and used it literally dozens of times on Boy Scout camping and hiking trips and it still works like a champ. I guess it is just a matter of preference.

Rexplorer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Lake Country, BC, Canada
Member #

I suggest stay away from replacable batteries and get something you can charge via usb. For the price of 2 sets of batteries you can have usb charging in your rig if you dont already. Charge while you drive. Ready every night. No toxic garbage. I have petzl.