Rank II

Pathfinder II

48 Union Street, Westbrook, Maine 04092, United States
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I know the winter months don't always draw out off roaders and campers, but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! If anyone gets the urge to do some winter off-roading drop a post. Im sure we can find a few who would enjoy quick getaways. I love going out after fresh snow. Anyway, I hope you all have a safe and fun 2021, and remember what we do is probably Covid-Safer that most anything else. Lets get back to basics.

Enthusiast III

South Dayton, NY, USA
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
USMC 85'-89'
I know the winter months don't always draw out off roaders and campers, but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! If anyone gets the urge to do some winter off-roading drop a post. Im sure we can find a few who would enjoy quick getaways. I love going out after fresh snow. Anyway, I hope you all have a safe and fun 2021, and remember what we do is probably Covid-Safer that most anything else. Lets get back to basics.
Yes, I do get out and play in fresh snow at times....it is a whole different ballgame than playing in mud and rocks. However, being in WNY there are not many places to find to go wheeling. Happy New Year.

Attachments