Greetings from the East Bay Nor Cal.

• HTML tutorial

Joseph Ilmberger

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

My name is Joe and i just recently signed up. I have a couple rigs but my primary offroad rig is a 1985 Toyota 4runner. It has a 5" lift and it rides on 35" BFG mud terrains. the interior was completely stripped out and I have been slowly putting it back together.

My second rig is a 1982 Toyota SR5 pickup full frame off restoration that is going to be featured in this years (2018) SEMA show in Vegas.

I have been into outdoors pretty much all my life from camper trailers at Lake Berryessa, to boy scouts, tent camping with my friends and hunting, fishing, offroading, etc.

I am looking forward to being a part of this community and meeting lots of new people.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

My name is Joe and i just recently signed up. I have a couple rigs but my primary offroad rig is a 1985 Toyota 4runner. It has a 5" lift and it rides on 35" BFG mud terrains. the interior was completely stripped out and I have been slowly putting it back together.

My second rig is a 1982 Toyota SR5 pickup full frame off restoration that is going to be featured in this years (2018) SEMA show in Vegas.

I have been into outdoors pretty much all my life from camper trailers at Lake Berryessa, to boy scouts, tent camping with my friends and hunting, fishing, offroading, etc.

I am looking forward to being a part of this community and meeting lots of new people.
Hello Joe and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures .