Greetings from central NC!

• HTML tutorial

Corvus

Rank 0

Traveler I

Raleigh
Hi all,

New to OB, but have lurked here a little while to get ideas for my build. I'm now an owner of an 05 T4R V8 4x4 and very excited. I've done a number of car and motorcycle builds in the past, but stoked for my budding overland build.

Cliff notes of plans are a 2.5" Icon lift with tubular UCA, Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 265/70/17, a Prinsu rack, and a Tepui Autana Ruggedized RTT. Also looking at a Pelfreybilt aluminum front bumper and, potentially, a rear bumper/tire carrier.

Have gotten a number of miscellaneous goods to make life easier around the camp. Namely, 65 and 45qt Otterbox coolers, a Stansport stove hooked up to a 20lb propane tank, and a table/cookware/etc.

With both the Appalaichans and the Outer Banks within 4hrs, I'm excited to do some more camping with the vehicle and meet some new people.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all,

New to OB, but have lurked here a little while to get ideas for my build. I'm now an owner of an 05 T4R V8 4x4 and very excited. I've done a number of car and motorcycle builds in the past, but stoked for my budding overland build.

Cliff notes of plans are a 2.5" Icon lift with tubular UCA, Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 265/70/17, a Prinsu rack, and a Tepui Autana Ruggedized RTT. Also looking at a Pelfreybilt aluminum front bumper and, potentially, a rear bumper/tire carrier.

Have gotten a number of miscellaneous goods to make life easier around the camp. Namely, 65 and 45qt Otterbox coolers, a Stansport stove hooked up to a 20lb propane tank, and a table/cookware/etc.

With both the Appalaichans and the Outer Banks within 4hrs, I'm excited to do some more camping with the vehicle and meet some new people.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures.

Reactions: Corvus

Corvus

Rank 0

Traveler I

Raleigh
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures.
Thank ya. Will hopefully be coming together soon. Tires are in the garage, rack is due in this Thursday, and just a Harley sale away from the big pieces hah.

Reactions: Chadlyb