Launch Member

Traveler I

Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Erwin
Last Name
Arellano
Member #

Hey there everyone! I'm from Tampa, FL! And I've been on 2 overlanding trips (both going across country with my wife and 4 dogs). We've been using our Runaway Trailer that I made off-road ready for our long trips for longer distances / winter trips. I'm wanting to get a roof top tent for shorter / summer trips. Next trip we are planning on going to the northern states and maybe throughout Canada, it'll be a lot easier with all the member tools now!

IMG_20190130_080124.jpg IMG_20181113_112338.jpg Screenshot_20181204-210050~2.png

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey there everyone! I'm from Tampa, FL! And I've been on 2 overlanding trips (both going across country with my wife and 4 dogs). We've been using our Runaway Trailer that I made off-road ready for our long trips for longer distances / winter trips. I'm wanting to get a roof top tent for shorter / summer trips. Next trip we are planning on going to the northern states and maybe throughout Canada, it'll be a lot easier with all the member tools now!

View attachment 84167 View attachment 84168 View attachment 84169
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep and trailer....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Good looking setup. Looking forward to pics of the dogs enjoying it as well. :-)