Great White Buffalo (Carli Cummins build)

• HTML tutorial

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
In this full time RV living travel vlog we are finally back on the road as fulltime RVers. Spending the summer in Southern California with friends and family we are excited to hit the road. Our remote jobs allow us to hit the road in our 5th wheel. Heading towards Arizona for one last family get together we stop off at Barstow CA not even long enough to bother unhitching our fifth wheel toyhauler. Then we arrive at Pirate's Cove Resort and Marina where we have the luxury of a full hook up RV site. Living out of an RV fulltime has allowed us to travel all over the country, come along as we get back on the road.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Boondocking near The Mojave Road for an RV Halloween. In this travel vlog/trip report we are RVing with good friends in the California desert. Costumes, pumpkin carving, and trick or treating for Halloween 2020.

Meeting up in the Mojave National Preserve for boondocking has never been so much fun. We start the weekend by towing out a few stuck RVs and 5th wheels. Then we take to the Overland trucks to explore Afton Canyon and end up at Spooky Canyon. Exploring slot canyons is a fun hobby for the adventure seeker! We round out the weekend with all the kids trick or treating at the RV camp. We hope you enjoy the video, don't forget to subscribe!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Long term travel comes with surprises. In this RVing travel vlog we are headed south from Las Vegas NV to Tucson AZ. Along the way, our 5th wheel has a minor issue. Full time rv living brings its own problems and issues. As we prepare for a travel day we realized that our fifth wheel toy hauler has a flat tire. It's quite a disappointment because the trailer has brand new tires! This boondocking location in Nevada was littered with trash and we picked up a rusty nail. We hope you enjoy our journey to Tucson. Don't forget to subscribe!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We recently went to Glamis Sand Dunes, it was a great shake down for our new trailer we plan on living in full-time. We also got the truck stuck but it was a great time!
IMG_2579.jpg
IMG_2588.jpg
20210312_163951.jpg
Here is a video to go with the photos.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We purchased a Thuren Fabrication axle truss for our 2016 Ram 2500, this video will show the step-by-step process that goes into installing something like this. Adding an axle truss to the front axle will give it strength over time so it will not bend. This is a very important upgrade for any offroader, prerunner or overlander.

FULL VIDEO CAN BE SEEN HERE.

IMG_2460.jpg
IMG_2484.jpg
IMG_2523.jpg
IMG_2534.jpg

Reactions: Mekcanix