Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Newhaven, UK
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Knights
Member #

Hi I have spoken to the boss at Go wild if you book an activity staying is free we will have the use of the bushcraft area on Saturday evening there is a fire pit and picnic tables under a parachute. There is a proper toilet but no shower. There is water and fire wood. If you have your own air rifle there will be opportunity to use it on the 100m range in the evening. You will need personal liability insurance if you're using your own gun this is available from gunplan. I'm hoping to organise some venison for a big stew for the evening. We are also 5ish minutes away from pooh Bridge. Parking will be in the woods. I recommend booking the special weapons experience on Sunday morning it will definitely be worth it. Even if shooting isn't normally your thing give it a go you won't regret it have a look at our reviews that includes the ladies as well you will all have fun.
Please book online and add a message saying overland bound look forward to seeing you all

Shan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

London, UK
First Name
Shan
Last Name
Lee
Member #

We have now sold Bilbo, so would be in a 2WD VW Camper, is that going to be do-able?
If not we’ll throw a ground tent in Smiffy, our old 90.

Reactions: Polaris Overland

Shan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

London, UK
First Name
Shan
Last Name
Lee
Member #

We’ve just lost our dog sitter for next weekend. Are dogs allowed on site?
They are used to guns so that’s not a problem from our side, just whether the site are ok with it. @jksof @professorpool