Gazelle T-8 Tent | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Gazelle T-8 Tent

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Moebius01

Rank III
Adventure

Contributor III

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

Well, Gazelle got the T4 Plus back in stock today, so went ahead and ordered one. Still not positive it will fit how we want, but I figure worst case we can probably sell if for close to what we paid for it. Still hoping they'll get the T4 back in stock before Expo East which is what I wanted it for in the first place.

Moebius01

Rank III
Adventure

Contributor III

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

To give Gazelle/Ardisam a little credit for being quick once they actually have stock, ordered on Monday had a a T4 Plus set up in my living room (back yard is all pool, and didn't feel like using the front, plus it was hot) Thursday. As it turns out, the REI Kingdom Cot 3 does fit longways...barely. As for 6'7" me, I go right at end to end on the floor, so not ideal, but it's workable. And we can always just stick her cot in the back and I sleep in the front if we ever want the extra space.

I'll still probably pick up a T4 once they get some in stock, and it'll be nice to have the option of which to take.

Moebius01

Rank III
Adventure

Contributor III

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

How do you like this tent? We have an old REI Hobitat 4 that is getting long in the tooth and small in usability with our growing family 3 plus large dog
We won't get a chance to use it for a couple weeks yet (kind of a shakedown run of our first attempt at primitive camping). I did set it up to make sure everything looked good and figure out how things will fit, and I was pretty impressed at first blush. Felt like everything was well put together and solid.

I'm still hoping Gazelle will get some T4s in stock. I like the idea of having the option when we're heading out.