Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

I have punched in 2019 around April time from offloadtents. I used in our travel with my son. We used our sleeping bags, not sleeping on mattress with sheets. Tent is in perfect condition, the cover in mid condition, since tent was sit on my Jeep as you seen in the pictures. It has huge annex with floor, I tested you can put folding bed in parallel with your car and other one adult with two kids (11,14) can sleep in tent. We did this at our trip to ocean in MD. I will suggest to buy better stakes. The quality of tent is amazing, very thick material, easy set up. Why I'm selling; looking to buy OPTUS trailer for longer trips.

I would like to $1,500. Please see more pictures here :

Attachments

Last edited:

ToddMGullett

Rank 0

Contributor I

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Gullett
I have punched in 2019 around April time from offloadtents. I used in our travel with my son. We used our sleeping bags, not sleeping on mattress with sheets. Tent is in perfect condition, the cover in mid condition, since tent was sit on my Jeep as you seen in the pictures. It has huge annex with floor, I tested you can put folding bed in parallel with your car and other one adult with two kids (11,14) can sleep in tent. We did this at our trip to ocean in MD. I will suggest to buy better stakes. The quality of tent is amazing, very thick material, easy set up. Why I'm selling; looking to buy OPTUS trailer for longer trips.

I would like to $1,500. Please see more pictures here :
Is this still for sale? How would you go about shipping something like this? I live I. California